Bellafill Dermal Filler West Palm Beach
Bellafill West Palm Beach is an FDA-approved dermal filler used for its long-lasting effects on improving the skin appearance by correcting facial contours and wrinkles. It is also used to treat some types of acne scars and can be applied in several parts of the face.
How does it work?
Bellafil contains collagen, which is a natural substance found in the skin´s structures. It has tiny polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) microspheres. It also includes a local anesthetic known as lidocaine. Bellafill West Palm Beach behaves as a non-resorbable dermal filler, unlike many other fillers that require other reinjections to see some positive changes.
Being the PMMA a synthetic implant material, its particles, which are roughly 30 to 50 microns in size, are accepted by the FDA. However, Bellafill should only be used by a licensed practitioner. The practitioner should be able to handle the infrequent complications such as allergic reaction.
What are its benefits?
Bellafill is capable of providing positive benefits in just one session. Here is a list with some of the fantastic advantages capable of changing your looks forever:
1) It helps many patients with different skin issues like acne scars, facial folds, wrinkles, etc.
2) The product can be applied in more than one facial region, including the cheeks, nose, lips, around the mouth, and chin.
3) It is an FDA-approved product because of its safety studies submitted to them.
4) The whole procedure only takes from 15 to 60 minutes.
5) There is only minimal discomfort with the treatment thanks to the anesthetic action of lidocaine. However, the professional may also apply an additional topical local anesthetic agent to make the procedure even more comfortable.
5) After the treatment, the patient can return immediately to his/her usual activities.
6) The results can be noticed right after the injection, providing changes that last years(5 to 10).
OR TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT