BOTOX Pompano Beach Florida
Get BOTOX by The Botox Doctor™
-Eliminate Facial Wrinkles & Fine Lines
-Look Younger & Feel Better!
Get In Touch
Get a Free consultation for the treatment of wrinkles and lines
Collagen, elastin, and Hyaluronic acid are abundant during the first decades of life, making the skin elastic. During dynamic facial movements that cause the facial muscles to contract, you could see some wrinkles even in younger individuals. When we are young, these wrinkles are not strong, and the elastic skin will immediately revert to its smooth state. As we age and the collagen/elastin decreases, it becomes harder for the facial muscles to revert to their original states. Thankfully, Botox can help! Injecting Botox at our spa will reverse and inhibit these dynamic wrinkle formations and help your skin look smoother and fresher.
These wrinkles can change to static, deeply etched skin creases and become harder to treat with time. It is essential to start Botox early in life to prevent the formation of these facial lines, wrinkles, and creases.
At The Botox Doctor in Pompano Beach, Florida, we will help you with all these signs of aging to reveal the more youthful and beautiful you! We are the best-rated Botox Injection Spa in Palm Beach County, Florida. These ratings are a result of Dr. Dahabra and his staff delivering the best care for our customers and patients.
Best Botox Promotion Around:
We use the best FDA-approved neuromodulators to give you a young and healthy appearance. Dr. Dahabra is an expert in creating a natural look that will keep everyone guessing about the secret of your smooth fresh face.
What is Botox?
Botox is a chemical that can temporarily block the communication signal transmission between the nerve and the muscle cells. This causes the muscle to receive any stimulation anymore and remains in a smooth, relaxed position.
Injecting the correct dose into the right area desired will give you an optimal look. From dense blocks to more quiet relaxation, Dr. Dahabra will provide you with the exact result you are seeking.
What are the benefits of botox?
- The treatment session is quick once you finish discussing your goals with Dr. Dahabra
- There is no downtime except for a few limited precautions to follow for a few hours after the injections
- Side effects are infrequent and mild in experienced hands
- The degree and strength of treatment can be controlled depending on your desired goals
- Results are subtle and natural
- The safety of Botox is proven after millions of injections
- We have Botox specials in Pompano Beach, Florida, sometimes on different services. Please make sure to ask us about our SPECIALS for each month.
- Best Botox Specials in Pompano Beach Florida – $9/unit
As soon as you book your appointment, we will immediately start formulating a unique plan. Our doctor and skin specialists will evaluate your condition to design the best strategy for your needs.
Botox works on muscle contractions that create fine lines and wrinkles. With these injections, we can work on eyebrow shaping, reducing a gummy smile, elevating nose tips, decreasing excessive sweating, and other conditions.
We also provide a free complimentary consultation. If you decide to use our center, we will educate you on the most effective strategies to prevent the development of new wrinkles and extend the time between the treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Botox Work?
Botox blocks the release of acetylcholine, a chemical responsible for communication between the nerve and the muscle at the motor neuron junction, preventing it from activating muscles and blocks the neuromuscular signals.
This means that it prevents your body from wriggling the muscles into undesirable shapes, helping you to maintain a smooth and consistent muscle structure The skin imitates whatever the muscle is doing. If the muscle folds and wrinkles, the skin will do the same. When the muscle relaxes, the skin smoothens as well.
When we are young, our skin is very hydrated and has a lot of collagen and elastin. When we start aging, the loss of these materials prevents the skin from returning to its relaxed, smooth state. It is essential to use a quality medical care skin regimen and get Botox to keep the muscles relaxed and the skin smooth and hydrated.
What’s the appropriate age to start getting Botox?
No age defines when there is a need for Botox, however, it would help if you started Botox whenever you start seeing static or so-called resting lines on the areas where Botox works. I’ve seen patients in their early twenties and, unfortunately, due to sun exposure and poor genetics, they start to have resting forehead lines, which causes them to need Botox immediately. On the other hand, I have patients in their early forties who barely begin to need it.
What are the typical areas where Botox works?
There are a lot of medical and cosmetic indications for Botox. The three main areas that work great and are FDA approved are the eleven lines, the forehead, and the crow’s feet.
There are a lot of other areas that I will talk about as well. Some of these uses are off-label indications.
What are the other Cosmetic Botox treatment areas?
Botox works on:
- Bunny lines that form when you scrunch your nose
- Eyebrow lift
- Masseter or clenching muscle to slim the face
- Smile lift for the corners of the mouth
- Soften smoker’s or above lip lines
- Lip flip to make the lip look bigger
- Gummy smile to gently drop the upper lip during smiling
- Soften dimpled chin
- Reduce platysmal or neck bands
Is Botox a brand or a generic name?
Botox is a brand. There are three other FDA-approved brand medications in the USA that do the same effect.
These are Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeaveaux.
Which one is the Best Brand?
Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeaveux are all great medicines. Each individual is genetically different, and the indication and the response to these medicines might vary from one person to another.
I recommend discussing your goals and experience with your provider to pick the best fit.
Does Botox work immediately?
It takes a couple of days before you start seeing some weakness in the muscles, and it usually takes up to two weeks to start seeing the full results of the injection.
How long does Botox last?
Botox lasts between two to six months when the proper dose is injected.
Typically, you will need the injection around three to four times a year, and this will keep the muscle relaxed throughout the year and reverse the lines and wrinkles on the skin.
How many units would I need for the three main areas of Botox injection?
Clinical studies and the manufacturers recommend 20 units for the Glaballar area or 11 lines. A patient usually needs twenty units for the forehead or frontalis muscle and 12 U into each side of ocular lateral rhytids or crow’s feet. This is a total of 64 units. This dosing might be needed in full for some individuals. Most patients require around 50 teams, 16 for the 11s, 14 for the forehead, and 10 for each side of the crow’s feet.
What is preventative Botox?
This question is related to the appropriate age to start Botox. Preventative Botox means starting Botox as early as you begin to see some resting or static wrinkles or lines.
The idea is to prevent these lines from getting deeply etched on the skin, and treating these lines early is easier than waiting until they become deep.
I still see some of my 11 lines even after I get Botox?
This can be attributed to a few reasons.
- The dose might not be sufficient, and you need more units.
- You might be resistant to Botox and need to try another brand.
- The lines are already profound, and Botox will only soften them.
- Repeated consistent treatment will improve the long-term results.
Can I be allergic to Botox?
You can potentially be allergic to any medication, including Botox. But Botox is very hypoallergenic, and the chances of allergy are minimal.
I’ve injected thousands of patients, and I’ve never encountered any incident. Also, reputable clinics carry epinephrine, the ultimate antidote to any severe allergy in an emergency.
What do you think about Botox parties?
Unfortunately, these are usually done by inexperienced injectors. There is a concern about the sterility of the place and the appropriateness of a medical procedure. People drink alcohol at these parties, which is a relative contraindication for Botox injection as the bruise risk increases. The provider and the patients in these settings are not prepared for any emergency such as allergy or patient fainting.
Is Botox toxic?
I inject myself with Botox, and I won’t do that if I have any minute doubt that it is toxic. It is indeed derived from Botulinum toxin, which gives confusion. Let me clarify this. The amount we inject is trivial and way below any harm level. If we inject the entire dose into the bloodstream directly, it won’t harm. We instead inject it into the skin, and it remains localized. It then disintegrated utterly by the body, and none of it remains. The toxic dose is millions of multiples of the clinical quantity.
Can I buy Botox online?
First, Botox is a drug that makes it illegal to buy online without a prescription, and you must purchase it from a reputable USA supplier. Second, you can’t trust the purity and amount of Botox molecules in these vials. There are, unfortunately, reports of death from these practices. These vials can contain millions of units of Botox instead of 100 units written on the vials. Injections of this amount can result in paralysis of the respiratory muscles and severe morbidity and mortality.
Can I lift my eyebrows with a Botox injection?
An experienced injector will place the appropriate dose on the right muscles to elevate the eyebrows. Areas that promote the eyebrows are the 11s, the eye muscle under the eyebrow, and the crow’s feet. The forehead muscle injection can potentially drop the eyebrows. Still, a specific location of the forehead muscles can be injected to raise the eyebrows.
Can droopy eyebrows and eyelids be prevented?
It is essential to notice that these are two separate entities. Patients and even some providers might confuse the difference between them. An experienced injector will diminish the chances of these complications tremendously. The opportunities for these complications still exist, even with skilled hands. Many factors contribute to that, including the medicine, the dose, and the spread. There is the patient’s anatomy factor as well.
What are the main reasons that Neuromodulators might not work?
- Defective or expired batch. This is why the injector must maintain a record with a batch number to reference in case of a problem.
- Fake products imported from outside. It costs only a fraction of the actual product, but it is not safe and is not FDA-approved.
- Problem with transporting or storing the product.
- Developing antibodies against the product (scarce).
- Hard static lines from aging or delayed treatment.
- Genetic variation in response to treatment. Botox is effective in only around 95% of the population. It means that 5% of patients won’t respond to the treatment. Switching brands might help sometimes.
- Novice injector with insufficient knowledge about different Neuromodulators, doses, anatomy, or injection sites.
- Over dilution of the product renders low concentration of the injected solution, or simply injecting lesser amount than declared.
I am confused, does Botox cause headaches, or does it treat a headache?
Botox might cause mild headaches and tightness for one or two days after injection. The headache is usually mild, and reassuring the patient is sufficient. Taking Tylenol might be indicated if needed.
Botox can also be used to relax the muscles and relieve migraine headaches. The protocol, dose, and location of Botox injection for this goal differs from cosmetic Botox.
Still, there are a lot of patients with migraines that would benefit from even regular standard Botox cosmetic treatment. Many patients recognize that they need a fresh injection when their headache returns.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- A Board Certified Medical Doctor or one of his trusted professional assistants performs all our injections and Medical services.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself, thanks to our fabulous customers.
- Honesty: We will never upsell you additional services or expensive ones you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: We use only FDA-approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer.
- Experience: Our Doctor, his assistants, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced in how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95, with ample private parking in the back.