Glutathione West Palm Beach Gardens
Glutathione (GSH) in West Palm Beach Gardens is a highly beneficial peptide for the health of the cell and the body’s organs. Glutathione is involved in free radical neutralization, detoxification, and maintenance of cellular redox. Glutathione depletion has been linked to different diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Bipolar disorder, and many other conditions.
Levels of Glutathione in cells may predict how long an organism lives.
It is an excellent antioxidant and reduces oxidative stress on the liver, the whole body, and different systems. It is referred to as the master antioxidant.
Main benefits of Glutathione in West Palm Beach Gardens:
- It is the body’s Master Antioxidant
- It Prevents oxidative cell damage
- GSH is Anti-inflammatory
- Glutathione is Anti-melanogenic, popular in skin-lightening treatments
- It helps in synthesis and tissue repair
- It is essential for Heart Health Support
- It beneficial for Age support
- It is excellent for Immune health support
Factors that can deplete Glutathione levels:
Anything that the body needs to detoxify will deplete Glutathione. So if you think you are predisposed to one of these substances, you will need to replenish your Glutathione. These are :
- Benzopyrenes (tobacco smoke, fuel exhaust, etc.)
- Household chemicals (detergents, fabric softeners, air fresheners, mothballs, cleaners, bleach)
- Genetics variants
Glutathione Usesin West Palm Beach Gardens:
All of the below conditions are scientifically proven thru clinical studies. GSH reduces oxidative stress on all cells and every organ of the body. It is, for this reason, it is of value to :
- Aging Process Delay
- Physical Performance
- Musculoskeletal Support
- Mitochondrial Support
- Ophthalmic Support
- Cardiovascular Support
- Reproductive / Fertility Support
- Dermatologic Support
- Hepatic Support
- Neurologic Support
- Renal Support
- Non-insulin Dependent DM
- Prevention of Cisplatin (CDDP)-Induced Toxicity
- Comorbidities of Obesity
- Administration of Glutathione or its precursors prevent, or at least delay, apoptosis (a programmed cell death)
- GSH depletion has been strongly associated with diseases and loss of function with aging
- Study of community-dwelling elderly found that higher glutathione levels were associated with higher levels of physical health, fewer illnesses, and higher levels of self-rated health.
- Decreased circulating levels of Glutathione predict the age-related a decline in the executive domain, an area of cognition that is particularly susceptible to cardiovascular disease.
- Subjects who received GSH showed a significant reduction in wrinkles and increased skin elasticity compared with those taking a placebo.
- Upregulation in Glutathione protects from more severe stress.
- Minimize exercise-induced oxidative stress and the downstream adverse effects on the body.
- Minimize the lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes
- Increased physical performance significantly associated with the 20 m shuttle run and sit-up.
- Supplementation of GSH during resistance training increased lean mass after four weeks.
- Excessive apoptosis of osteocytes is correlated with increased oxidative stress
- GSH and NAC increase calcium levels and mineralization process
- Proinflammatory cytokine levels decreased in human osteoblasts on the bone substitute, implying enhanced bone regeneration
- Prevent or repair oxidative damage of the Mitochondria generated during normal aerobic metabolism.
- Glutathione is considered to be an essential indication of cellular health.
- GSH plays a critical role in protecting cells from oxidative damage.
- Ingestion of the antioxidant supplement before short intensive exercise increases time to fatigue at 95% peak by 17% on average.
- Antioxidant supplementation reduces the oxidative stress-induced suppressing aerobic respiration within the mitochondria, thereby
increasing the efficiency of electron transfer and ATP production.
- Oxidative stress implicated in the pathogenesis of several inflammatory and immune-mediated disorders
- Dampens both the autoimmune reaction and damage to body tissue
- Maintains immune homeostasis and prevents autoimmunity
- Helps with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (HT)
- It improves the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis
- It is an Anti-rheumatoid agent since it significantly reduces rheumatoid factor
- Defence system protecting the eye against chemical and oxidative stress
- Lens: contribute to complete lens transparency
- Cornea: maintaining normal hydration level and protecting cellular membrane integrity
- It reduces the severity of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Cataract: it protects the ocular lens from cataract formation
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Delays progression of visual loss
- Protection against oxidative stress for both cytosolic and mitochondrial damage
- Higher levels of Glutathione in a woman’s follicle translated into increased fertilization rates
- Affects sperm motility
- GSH depletion can lead to a reduction of nitric oxide (NO) synthesis, thus impairing vasodilation in the corpora cavernosa leading to erectile dysfunction
- Improved skin properties:
- Reduction in wrinkles, increased skin elasticity, and an antiaging agent, at least in middle-aged
- Reduced wrinkle formation, improves skin moisture levels, and smoothens skin
- Effectively lightened the skin and reduced the size of dark facial spots
- Serum glutathione levels have a strong negative correlation with the severity of melasma
- Safe and effective in lightening the skin
- At least one level improvement in skin tone was observed using the Taylor hyperpigmentation scale, and the effect may last six months after discontinuation of treatment
- Photoprotective agent
- NAC (glutathione precursor) is used to treat Acetaminophen toxicity therapy within 8 hours, get well, and have less than a 10% rate of occurrence of hepatotoxicity. It prevents liver failure and death
- Liver enzyme levels significantly decreased following treatment with Glutathione for four months. Triglycerides, non-esterified fatty acids, and ferritin levels also decreased
Heart and Cardiovascular Support
- GSH lowers the risk of cardiovascular events/ disease
- GSH level was consistent with the severity of heart dysfunction
- Hypertension: Increased level of GSH leads to decreased values of blood pressures
- GSH protects the lung from accelerated pulmonary function decline and other respiratory diseases
- COVID-19 pneumonia: 2 g of PO or IV glutathione improved their dyspnea within one h of use. Repeated use of both 2000 mg of PO and IV glutathione was effective in further relieving respiratory symptoms
- Cigarette Smoking (CS): it is a Defense against the oxidant burden of smoke
- GSH Protects neurons against oxidative stress
- NAC is an effective precursor to GSH production and crosses the blood brain barrier (BBB)
- Stroke: it reduces the symptoms and the sequelae of stroke
- Alzheimers and Age-related cognitive impairment: slow down the progression of the disease
- It helps slow down multiple sclerosis
- Kidneys are highly dependent on an adequate supply of glutathione (GSH) to maintain normal function
- Hemodialysis (HD): may require higher GSH demands to cope with increased oxidative stress during an HD session
- Chronic renal insufficiency: Increase red blood cells in anemic status of CRF patients
- Reduce HbA1c levels in type 2 diabetics
- Lower oxidative stress and oxidant damage: Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes patients have severely deficient synthesis of Glutathione attributed to limited precursor availability; thus, dietary supplementation is needed to lower oxidative stress and oxidant damage in the face of persistent hyperglycemia
- Lessen complications of diabetes: GSH deficiency was of great significance in the pathogenesis of Diabetes Mellitus; lesser levels seen
in diabetic retinopathy
Cancer/ Chemotherapy Support
- Both protective and pathogenic roles: GSH is crucial to healthy cells for the removal and detoxification of carcinogens, but elevated GSH levels in tumor cells are associated with tumor progression and increased resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs.
- Prevention of cisplatin (CDDP)-induced toxicity
- Balancing Act: higher glutathione level makes the cancer cells more chemoresistant at the same time, protect noncancerous tissues against DNA damage and demonstrates a protective role against carcinogens
- It can be injected IM or IV. It is beneficial to order the lab tests to determine the baseline of oxidative stress and Glutathione level.
- Subsequent lab tests and symptoms will guide you to the dose and frequency needed to treat a specific condition.
- On average, getting 1000 to 2000 mg of Glutathione weekly for 4 to 8 weeks is good, then switching to monthly dosing.
- Glutathione conjugates formed in the liver are excreted intact in bile; from there, it goes to the kidneys and is excreted in the urine.
- Present in fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Levels in the body do not seem to correlate to dietary intake
- Suggests that peptidases might inactivate oral Glutathione in the gut.
- In human research, intravenous Glutathione increased levels of reduced Glutathione after ten minutes and returned to normal after 20 minutes.
- Oral doses of GSH are generally quickly digested and broken down into inactive amino acid constituents.
- Intravenous GSH has high bioavailability but a short half-life
- Following intravenous Glutathione in human research, the amino acids, glutamic acid, cysteine, and methionine all increased, peaking at 10 minutes for glutamate and cysteine and 20 minutes for methionine.
- Cysteine peaked at 30 minutes, followed by a slight decrease.
- In children, following oral and topical Glutathione, plasma levels of cysteine, taurine, and total sulfate increased.
Precautions and Contraindications
- FDA considers it a safe supplement
- Sensitivity to ingredients – Sulfa
- PREGNANCY AND LACTATION: Insufficient reliable information available; avoid using.
- ASTHMA: Inhaled (nebulized) Glutathione can cause airway narrowing and bronchoconstriction resulting in shortness of breath and cough in individuals with asthma.
- Glutathione has no known moderate, serious, or severe interactions with other drugs.
- Though it may affect the efficacy and interactions of a variety of antineoplastic interventions because of its detoxification and repair of cellular injury function
Side Effects / Adverse Reactions
These are extremely rare, transient, and usually happen with high-speed injection.
- Oral (NAC): palpitations and chest tightness
- IV (NAC): Increase in BP, tachycardia, chest pain, angina, and transient sinus bradycardia
- Oral: Increased flatulence and loose stools, abdominal cramps, and bloating
- IV: Abdominal cramps, diarrhea, vomiting
- Topical: rash
- Oral: pruritus, macular erythema, transient minute red spots on the skin
- Inhaled (nebulized): airway narrowing and bronchoconstriction resulting in shortness of breath and cough in patients with asthma.
- IV: Abnormal liver function tests
- Oral: Glutathione can cause tiredness
- IV: Paresthesia
The benefits of Glutathione in West Palm Beach Gardens are enormous for every single cell and organ of the body. Maintaining a good level of GSH will repair the cells leading to a healthier body. The result is prolonging the life of the cell and the individual as a whole.
Make sure you book your regular appointments today.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- A Board Certified Medical Doctor or one of his trusted professional assistants performs all our injections and Medical services.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself, thanks to our fabulous customers.
- Honesty: We will never upsell you additional services or expensive ones you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: We use only FDA-approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer.
- Experience: Our Doctor, his assistants, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced in how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95, with ample private parking in the back.