Microblading West Palm Beach Gardens is a semi-permanent eyebrow treatment completed with a unique handheld tool by an experienced Aesthetician/Artist. Individual strokes are made to mimic the look of real brow hair.
We also specialize in the latest technique called “ombre brows” for a very polished but natural look!
Old eyebrow tattoo? No problem, contact us for different options including color correction.
Do I need a touch-up?
A first touch up is needed a few weeks after the first treatment. The yearly touch up is recommended to keep the eyebrow treatment looking sharp and fresh.
How much does the treatment cost?
We have a great promotion on the initial treatment of Microblading West Palm Beach. The average charge is around $400-500. Our promotion, for now, is more than 50% off at $200 only. This price is guaranteed as long as we are running this promotion or if you pay for the treatment ahead of time.
How much does the touch-up cost?
The charge for the touch up is 30% of whatever promotion we are running.
Does Microblading make your brows look painted?
An experienced Aesthetician will make the Microblading look natural. The strokes made with the Microblading will mimic the natural-looking hair. Microblading might look darker and painted at the beginning, but then it softens and will need the first touch up a few weeks later. When it settles, it will look natural and more like your own eyebrow and hair.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.