Radiesse Dermal Filler
If we talk about cosmetic dermal fillers, Radiesse West Palm Beach is one of the most versatile and practical existing fillers out there. It works by lifting the skin and replacing lost volume through collagen stimulation. Radiesse also improves skin texture and elasticity soon after its injection.
How does it work?
Most dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid (HA). Radiesse Dermal filler West Palm Beach is different. Radiesse is made of Ca Hydroxyapatite crystals. It stimulates your own body to produce collagen, a natural element found in many structures, skin included. Radiesse filler is a combination of Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHa) microspheres carried by an aqueous gel made of sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC). When injected into the skin, this mixture acts immediately by producing the facial fullness and filling. With time, the gel is naturally absorbed and metabolized. The microspheres meanwhile stimulate your body to produce collagen to replace the gel.
What are the indications of Radiesse?
- Providing immediate lifting and sculpting results.
- Plumping up moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
- Restoring lost volume.
- Stimulating the natural production of collagen.
- Acting as an anti-aging skin rejuvenator.
What are its benefits?
- )It is an FDA-approved product for many indications in the face and dorsum of hands.
- )It can benefit different patients with a diverse degree of wrinkles.
- 3) The product can be applied in more than one facial region.
- )Its formula produces natural-looking results by stimulating the natural collagen generation.
- )The results typically last from 12 to 18 weeks in most patients which is a more extended period than most other fillers.
- )It comes as one and a half cc syringe giving you 50% more volume than other fillers.
- )After the injection, the patient can return to her/his regular activities immediately.
OR TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT