Xeomin West Palm Beach Gardens Florida, made by Merz Pharmaceuticals, is an FDA-approved injectable neuromodulator for the treatment of moderate to severe facial lines including frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles. Having a similar activity to Botox and other neurotoxins, Xeomin is now becoming a safe and effective treatment used by many physicians to treat different cosmetic conditions.
How does Xeomin West Palm Beach Gardens Florida work?
Xeomin is incobotulinumtoxinA neurotoxin made from the bacteria that causes botulism. Xeomin is capable of blocking the neural conduction to specific muscles, causing a temporary reduction in muscular activity. Unlike dermal fillers, this formula only affects muscle movement. Xeomin won’t affect filling deep facial lines that have already formed. Its functioning has been demonstrated in several US clinical trials, showing that its efficacy and safety are non-inferior to the ones of Botox and other formulas used in the same cosmetic procedures.
What are Xeomin West Palm Beach Gardens’ Florida benefits?
Xeomin is capable of providing excellent results in just one application. Here is a list with some of the fantastic advantages this new formula can give you:
It is an FDA-approved formula, guaranteeing safety and effectiveness.
It does not need to be refrigerated before use, simplifying its distribution.
Because it does not include any additives, the formula is more pure and natural and has fewer risks of developing side effects.
Its effects can appear within one week, typically lasting from 2 to 6 months.
So, Do you have any questions about Xeomin West Palm Beach Gardens Florida? Do you want to improve your look and give yourself a gift? Then come to our clinic at the Beverly Hills Wellness Center and Med Spa in West Palm Beach. We will take outstanding care of you! You want to know even more about this formula and our practice? Call us at (561)318-5367 or visit us at beverlyhillsmedispa.com. You can trust your skin to us. We have excellent specialists in all Med Spa, Wellness, and Day spa fields.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.