What Is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a simple and effective procedure to remove dead cells and thin vellus hair from the skin. A Dermaplaning tool is used to exfoliate the surface to give it a luxurious glow. Dermaplaning is also called shaving of epidermis. It alleviates acne and scars and gives you a smooth, radiant, and youthful skin. Dermaplaning is great for many skin conditions.
It is a painless procedure when performed by a professional and involves no to minimal irritation of the skin.
Dermaplaning has been used for several years and has beautiful results on all skin types, and the trend of getting treatment is growing fast. The reason for the popularity of the procedure is because it takes less than thirty minutes and gives immediate radiance to the skin. It is safe to perform Dermaplaning after every four to five weeks because skin completes its rejuvenation cycle after thirty days. The dead skin is removed after Dermaplaning. Dermaplaning is usually performed on the face.
How Does Dermaplaning West Palm Beach Work?
Specific tools are used for Dermaplaning. The most common tool is a sharp razor which looks like a shaving razor. The blade of the device is placed on 45 degrees and drags it slowly to remove scar tissues, dead skin, and other unwanted cells that are giving your skin a dull look.
Sun exposure, environmental toxins, and dust in the air are the causes that make the top layer of the skin dull and dirty. Dermaplaning is used to get rid of dead skin damaged by these factors and help in getting a new radiant and clean surface.
Dermaplaning Benefits :
Dermaplaning has multiple benefits that would compel you to choose our Dermaplaning West Palm Beach services.
• It is a painless treatment which stimulates cellular turnover by exfoliating the top layer of the skin which contains dead cells.
• The procedure is suitable for clients with sensitive skin as it is compatible with all kinds of skin.
• Pregnant women can have Dermaplaning treatment for deep exfoliation.
• The Dermaplaning treatment shows best results if it is taken before microdermabrasion, laser, skin polish, and facial treatments. It gives a luxurious look to the skin if used before a chemical peel and other procedures as it primes the skin for different modalities.
• Frequent use of Dermaplaning has no side effects on the surface.
• It gives makeup a smooth and natural look
• The repeated procedure helps with acne scars
• It does not increase the growth of the hair by having this treatment regularly; otherwise, it would have been the right solution for baldness
• No chemical is used in the procedure, so it has minimum chances of irritation and skin allergy.
• Dermaplaning is a short procedure, and 30 minutes are more than enough for the complete process.
• It gives immediate results.
• It alleviates acne by removing dead cells and oil from the top surface of the skin.
• Dermaplaning gives a smooth baby look.
• It reduces the aging effects of the skin.
• The treatment is recommended for people having excess hair on the skin.
• Dermaplaning helps in reducing the size of pores by removing dust from them.
• It helps in reducing wrinkles from the skin.
Are you suffering from acne and it’s not going away? Do you have scars on our skin for a long time? Doesn’t your make up stay on your skin for long because of oily skin? Do you have dull skin and want a luxurious look? So it’s the time to have Dermaplaning treatment to resolve your all skin related issues.
The procedure is suitable for all skin types and all age groups. It can be used on the following skin types:
• Dull skin
• Fine wrinkles
• Acne Scars
• Damaged skin by sun exposure
• Dry skin
Dermaplaning is an effective treatment for immediate results. After growing through the therapy, skin peeling stops. Dermaplaning does not remove the hair permanently; it effectively removes vellus hair.
There are no chances to grow hair dark; it is not possible to build hair thick and dark after having the treatment for multiple times. So, no need to worry about it and get your Dermaplanning West Palm Beach treatment with confidence.
Is It Safe To Have Dermaplaning At Home?
It is neither safe nor effective to have Dermaplaning treatment at home because unique practice is required to get the best results and avoid side effects which not possible for a non-specialist. Giving yourself and your family Dermaplaning treatment without knowing the procedure may increase the risk of complications, infections, and allergy. So it is recommended to take treatment with the help of a professional.
Do you want to enjoy glowing skin and looking for Dermaplaning West Palm Beach? We are here to provide you with the best and most effective Dermaplaning services. We have a team of professionals to help you to get rid of hair from your face and on the entire skin.
If you are planning to get the treatment, contact us at (561)318-5367 to discuss your medical history, skin color, skin type as well as your desired results. Our professional will also guide you to take some previous steps, such as to avoid the heat, direct sun exposure, and all other pre and post-care precautions and instructions.
So what are you waiting for? Call us and enjoy the best Med Spa West Palm Beach services.