Best Dermaplaning Treatment in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Dermaplaning is a popular cosmetic procedure. It involves the removal of superficial and mainly dead skin layers. It is an exfoliating procedure performed by a qualified doctor or medical aesthetician. Dermaplaning treatment procedure is similar to shaving but is associated with many health and skincare advantages. It improves the skin surface and results in smooth skin. It is not an invasive procedure, and the skin is not punctured or penetrated. The aim of this dermatological treatment is the removal of facial hair along with dead cells from the epidermal skin layer. Dermaplaning West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, treatment is beneficial for anti-aging signs and symptoms such as wrinkles, acne scars, and pigmentation. If you are planning for dermaplaning at west palm beach, then it is essential to know about the procedure and the best clinic for dermaplaning at west palm beach. Dermaplaning is an effective and safe procedure, and it has many health and beauty benefits.
The dermaplaning treatment procedure is straightforward. We explain the process to you before and during the Beverly Hills Wellness Center and Med Spa treatment. In dermaplaning, the aesthetician uses a thin scalpel and gently scratches the top skin surface to remove the old dead surface of the skin. Dermaplaning is exceptionally beneficial for skin health. It removes the dead layers of skin cells, which might result in clogged pores and excessive oil production.
The dermaplaning procedure can reveal the fresh layers of skin cells, improving the skin’s facial appearance. The dead skin cell often leads to blemishes and acne. Therefore, dermaplaning is very beneficial in preventing these skin problems. The dermaplaning tool has a sterile, single-edge blade that removes the top skin layer easily and without causing any damage. The device is used at a 45-degree angle and is safe in professional hands.
Dermaplaning West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, for sensitive skin requires extra care; therefore, it is recommended to consult a certified professional to avoid further complications.
Dermaplaning is a painless procedure, and no severe side effects are reported. However, slight complications are associated with almost every skincare treatment, such as redness of the skin might occur. Individuals might feel redness of the face for a couple of hours.
We evaluate and assess your skin type before any cosmetic procedure. We take extra precautions if needed depending on your skin type and sensitivity. At Beverly Hills Wellness Center and Med Spa, we have a protocol to treat patients with sensitive skin. Our products are fresh and organic and devoid of any additives or preservatives. These products will help people with or without sensitive skin tremendously.
A Common Misconception about Dermaplaning in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Many think baby hair will grow thicker and cause problems after Dermaplaning. However, Scientific research, studies, and literature review about hair and skincare suggest that after dermaplaning, baby hair does not grow thicker. Leading dermatologists worldwide agree with this statement that dermaplaning not only removes the hair but also reduces hair growth.
Dermaplaning has gained popularity due to its effectiveness and rare adverse effects. It is a non-invasive procedure and is accomplished with gentle, feathering strokes without causing any damage or injury.
The following are some of the essential benefits of dermaplaning.
1) Removal of fuzzy hair: Dermaplaning is the best cosmetic procedure for removing fuzzy hair. It is the most effective method to eliminate fine hair and dead facial cells.
2) Healthy for skin: Dermaplaning is great for the skin because it removes dead cells and reveals new cells. It improves the skin’s surface and results in fresh and glowing skin.
3) Smooth Skin: Demaplanning is the best choice for those who have dull and rough skin. The dermaplaning results have shown significant improvement in the skin. This procedure promotes smoother and softer skin.
4) Acne scars: Dermaplaning is beneficial in treating acne scars and skin pigmentations in conjunction with other treatments.
5) Suitable for all skin types: Another benefit of dermaplaning is its suitability for all skin types. Skincare professionals recommend this treatment, and this procedure has countless skincare benefits.
6) Anti-aging: Dermaplaning is best known for its anti-aging benefits. It is associated with the improvement of fine lines.
7) Highly effective treatment: Dermaplaning is rated amongst the safest cosmetic procedures with minimal to no severe adverse effects reported.
8) Better makeup application: Dermaplaning makes the skin smoother and clears all the rough patches. The makeup after dermaplaning seems more even and more seamless, giving you the perfect makeup look!