What is Sculptra West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl?
Sculptra is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen—the most common protein in the body used to form a framework to support cells and tissue—for results that can last up to two-three years. Sculptra comes in powder form, and the practitioner will reconstitute the powder with distilled water and lidocaine before injection.
How does Sculptra works?
Sculptra is made with a biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body and helps rebuild lost collagen through a series of treatments administered by a trained person specialist.
The carrying water will dissipate into the tissues and bloodstream. The PLLA particles of Sculptra will remain in the vicinity of the injected area. These particles are potent stimulants of fibroblast. The stimulated fibroblasts will start producing natural collagen in that area, and this production will replenish the collagen lost due to aging. The result is a more youthful, rejuvenated skin that remains so for two years.
As a poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) collagen stimulator, Sculptra helps restore the deep, underlying structure of the skin to diminish facial wrinkles.
Sculptra works with your body within the deep dermis to help revitalize collagen production and help restore your skin’s inner structure and volume.
As the Sculptra PLLA microparticles are absorbed, they help stimulate collagen production.
Rebuilt collagen strands begin gradually, helping to restore facial volume and the look of fullness to wrinkles and folds.
Where can a professional inject Sculptra?
Sculptra is used on label and off label to different parts of the face and body. Sculptra can fill the temples, cheeks, bones, nasolabial fold, marionette lines, pre jowls sulci, jawline, hip dip, and butt augmentation or support.
Does Sculptra give a natural result?
If you want to appear more youthful-looking without seeming like you’ve had work done, then Sculptra is a good choice for you.
What are the side effects of Sculptra?
Common side effects are minor and include redness, swelling, bruises, and infection.
Rare nodular formation in lumps and bumps under the skin can also happen. These are rare and proper preparation and dilution by an experienced injector will further increase these complications’ chances.
Do I need a one-time injection every two years?
It all depends on the amount of Sculptra you received. Whatever amount you get usually lasts up to two years. Sculptra injection is more of a gradual process, though. You get Sculptra every two months till you achieve your desired goal. Once the plan is completed, the results will last for a couple of years.
Is Sculptra a filler?
Sculptra is considered more of a collagen stimulator and not a classic filler. Fillers are usually HA material that fills the volume immediately with no or minimal collagen stimulation.
- Fillers are : Juvederms, Restylanes , Versa , and Belotero
- Collagan Stimulators are : Sculptra and Bellafill
- Hybrid is Radiesse that does both filling and stimulation.
Why would I get Sculptra instead of fat transfer to the buttocks or a hip dip?
- No downtime, unlike the lengthy one with BBL
- Perfect for skinny individuals with no fat to suction and transfer
- Quicker procedure
- Less risk and complications
Do you have any questions or concerns? Give us a call at (561)318-5367. You can also book your complimentary consult with Dr. Dahabra to see if you are a good candidate for Sculptra.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.