Pixel8-Rf West Palm Beach Gardens Florida is a minimally invasive fractional, Bi-Polar Radio Frequency system that will disperse microneedles deep within the dermis to produce dramatic skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. Pixel8-RF can be used in all areas of the body and on all skin types. It combines the latest advancement in Micro-needling and Radio Frequency(RF) technologies.
It is a great treatment with minimal to no downtime and tolerable discomfort regardless of skin type.
It is different but a great alternative to Laser in patients with either darker skin type or those who can’t afford downtime.
These are some of the skin conditions that Pixel8-RF microneedling in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida can treat:
- Skin tightening
- Wrinkle reduction
- Acne scar improvement
- Skin tone and texture improvement
- Pore size and number reduction
- Scar reduction
- Stretch mark reduction
- Double chin reduction
- Neck tightening
- Hand rejuvenation
- Cellulite reduction
How does the treatment work?
The PiXel8-Rf provides precise and controlled coagulation and hemostasis deep within the dermis to help stimulate collagen, providing dramatic skin tightening and rejuvenation. The microneedle depth can be adjusted for each treatment area. Thereby, allowing for customized treatments to delicate areas, such as under the eyes, the forehead, and cheekbones.
Can the PiXel8-RF be used on all skin types?
Yes. Unlike laser treatments, the PiXel8-RF uses only radiofrequency energy. The microneedles precisely deliver RF energy into the dermis tissue. There is virtually no thermal damage to the epidermis and almost eliminates the risk of PIH(post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation) in darker skin types. Therefore, it is safe to use on all skin types and all colors of skin.
Is there downtime after the procedure?
One of the greatest things about Rf microneedling in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida is that patients usually experience minimal to no downtime and have few restrictions following a RF microneedling treatment. The treated area may be red for up to 24 hours in regular treatment and up to 48 hours if you elect for the more aggressive approach. The minimal to moderate swelling last 24 in most cases and up to 72 hours after an aggressive setting.
How long does it take to perform PiXel8-RF treatment?
It takes 20 to 30 minutes if treating one area. It is advised to arrive 30 minutes before your treatment without makeup if possible. After cleaning your face, we’ll apply local numbing medicine to your face.
How many treatments do I need?
Obvious results are apparent in a few weeks after even one treatment in most patients. The maximum benefit you get from this technology is when you get around 3 treatments that are spread one month apart. After that, at least once a year maintenance treatment is recommended to help keep the results.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.