- Weight loss programs can be achieved with diet, exercise, and other methods. Dr. Dahabra also supervises the weight loss program in West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. We sometimes use Phentermine-assisted medical weight loss in our West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida clinic.
- Smart liposuction
- Mesotherapy injects fat-dissolving chemicals into the submental area. It’s also called Kybella West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At our clinic, we also use PCDC. PCDC is Phosphatidylcholine deoxycholic acid. Both of these active ingredients promote lipolysis. Kybella contains DC only. Theoretically, PCDC is like Kybella on steroids. It is more effective than Kybella alone. The other advantage is that it is more affordable as well.
- Venus Legacy West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, is another option for submental fullness. It is also good for turkey neck west palm beach gardens, Florida. Venus Legacy uses Radiofrequency technology to heat the tissues to a therapeutic temperature that would stimulate the fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. It also helps remove fat cells and tighten the skin from the outside. Many patients undergoing Kybella or other treatments would also need RF. It is because other treatments might leave them with saggy skin that needs tightening with Venus Legacy.
- Fibroblast Plasma Pen West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: is one of the new treatments for turkey neck in West Palm Beach. It can be used to treat sagginess in different places of the face and body. It helps with tightening the skin. The Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into electrostatic energy, which is transmitted to the probe by impulse. At about 1mm from the skin, oxygen, and nitrogen are mixed to produce an arc of plasma that discharges onto the epidermis. That’s why it is also called Plasma Pen. You can target only the double chin, or you can add any other area at the same time. The downtime is around 3-5 days to allow the scabs to fall. It is important to avoid the sun during and after this period for around two weeks. Using Hyaluronic acid cream twice a day will improve the final result. You might achieve your goal with one treatment. However, the Plasma pen can theoretically be repeated every 2-3 months to achieve the final results.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: There are many different RF MN machines out there in the market nowadays. Each company claims to have the best machine and uses different statements and studies to justify its claims. In my opinion, they all achieve the same results. The two factors affecting the results are the practitioner’s experience and skills and the treatment’s aggressiveness. The more aggressive setting would result in a little more discomfort and potentially a little more downtime, but the results would be way better. The downtime from RF microneedling is short anyways. Expect less than 24 hours of downtime in most cases. Very rarely, you might need more than that if you have very sensitive skin. A series of 3 treatments one month apart would give amazing results in almost all patients.
- Laser or Venus Legacy RF tightening of the skin: This can be the initial treatment or done after other treatments, such as Kybella, as discussed before.
- Thread lifting of the skin. It can be performed for saggy skin. It is always a good idea to stimulate the skin’s collagen formation first with Rf microneedling or Venus legacy before thread lift. Also, the platysmal skin bands might need to be relaxed with Botox before this procedure. This will weaken these muscles to allow better pull with the threads.
Call us to learn about your options for Double Chin treatment in West Palm Beach Garden’s Florida’s Beverly Hills Wellness Center And Med Spa.
Dr. Dahabra is a Double Chin Specialist conveniently located close to you in West Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He will give you a free consultation to evaluate your condition.