What is liposuction in West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl?
Liposuction is a procedure that removes localized fat to create a slender and better-fit figure.
Different techniques can be used depending on the targeted area and the preference of the physician.
Dr. Dahabra specializes in a wide selection of liposuction approaches tailored to meet any individual’s desires.
What Are the Benefits of Liposuction in West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl?
Liposuction removes stubborn fat pockets from the body. This procedure is beneficial for women and men who:
- Have lost weight but still have remaining fat deposits
- Want more definition to their body curves
- Are not morbidly obese
- Do not smoke
- Are looking for a minimally invasive procedure and a short recovery time
Am I the Right Candidate for Liposuction in West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl?
Dr. Dahabra evaluates each patient’s condition to determine the best techniques to produce the best results. All of our procedures are performed under local anesthesia. Liposuction can be used to remove fat from almost any area of the body, including the:
- Hips and flanks
- Inner and outer thighs
Generally speaking, this procedure is ideal for clients who are not more than 20 lbs overweight but have fat deposits in areas such as the neck or the abdomen.
What Is Discussed During My Liposuction Consultation in West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl??
Your consultation with our professionals will allow them to develop a personalized plan that will meet your desires with liposuction.
- Examine and discuss your concerns and problem areas
- Asses realistic goals
- Discuss financing options if necessary
- Identify target areas for fat removal
- Take measurements and photos, which are helpful in comparing before and after the procedure
- Discuss preparation details for your procedure
- Explain the before and aftercare
- Provide the supplements needed to take before the procedure to help with healing and enhance the results
How is the liposuction performed in West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl?
Because everyone’s body is different, different techniques are used, but generally, small incisions are made in the treatment area for a closed system suction cannula to be inserted. A special fluid is injected, which contains different medications and a numbing solution. Dr. Dahabra will then use the liposuction machine and starts removing the fat.Dr. Dahabra can also prescribe you an oral sedative to take before the procedure. In that case, it is crucial to have a family or a friend to drop you off and pick you up after recovery.
Can I Combine Liposuction in West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl
With Other Procedures?
Liposuction can be combined with other procedures to enhance results. One of the most popular procedures that are performed with liposuction is Renuvion J-Plasma skin tightening.
So what does Renuvion J-Plasma do?
Renuvion J Plasma West Palm Beach Gardens, Fl
It is a medical device that combines helium plasma and a proprietary radiofrequency (RF) energy. Doctors use Renuvion in various procedures to stimulate tissue contraction by carefully heating connective tissues directly beneath the skin. This is very important after liposuction as sometimes the skin gets loose after the fat is removed. With Renuvion performed right after, the skin is tighter, and the results continue to look even better with time.
How Should I Prepare for My Liposuction?
During the consultation, Dr. Dahabra will provide you with instructions on how to prepare for your procedure which include:
- Stop smoking for six to eight weeks before the procedure.
- Stopping use of blood-thinning medications and supplements unless they are prescription medications.
- Not eating or drinking after midnight on the day of your procedure.
- Following the proper pre and post-care protocols.
How long is the recovery after liposuction?
The procedure is done under local anesthesia, which significantly reduces recovery time. Compression garments and lymphatic drainage massages are crucial for faster recovery and optimal results. Depending on the area being treated, the recovery time ranges from 1 day to 2 weeks. Results are seen after 4-6 weeks when swelling settles. If J-Plasma Renuvion is used during the procedure, final results are seen after approximately six months. Meanwhile, you’ll see improvement almost on the table, and the results keep getting better up to six months.
Walking is recommended to prevent blood clots, but exercise should be limited for 2-3 weeks after the procedure and slowly resumed after. Strenuous activities and weight lifting should be avoided until the body is completely recovered.
When Will I See My Liposuction Results?
Generally speaking, final results are seen after three months of the procedure. If Renuvion J- Plasma is also used, then the final results are seen after six months. Since the fat cells are eliminated, patients enjoy their new sculpted body for a long time. A healthy diet and exercise are recommended to maintain the results.
Is Liposuction Painful?
Liposuction is performed under local anesthesia to prevent any pain during and immediately after the procedure. You may develop some discomfort in the days following your liposuction, which can be alleviated over the counter pain relief medication such as Tylenol. NSAIDs such as Advil should be avoided due to the risk of bleeding.
What Complications Are Associated With Liposuction?
Complications from liposuction surgery are VERY RARE. Some of the common liposuction risks that are similar to those associated with any cosmetic procedure are:
- Allergy to medications
- prolonged or impaired healing
- Unsatisfactory final results
- Seroma which is a fluid collection
- Bowel perforation
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia
How much does liposuction cost?
The cost of liposuction surgery depends on the number of areas being treated, the techniques used, and whether Renuvion J-Plasma will also be used during the procedure. The final cost of the procedure will be discussed during the consultation.
Will I have scarring after liposuction?
While the incisions used for liposuction are tiny, patients who undergo liposuction may experience minimal scarring afterward. Dr. Dahabra is careful to place all surgical incisions in discrete areas of the body to be easily concealed. Moreover, any scars are likely to fade slowly over time.
It is important to tell your provider if your skin tends to hyper pigment or to form keloids.
What type of anesthesia is used during liposuction?
All of our Liposuction procedures are performed under local anesthesia with a tumescent technique.
Can men be good candidates for liposuction?
Regardless of gender, liposuction can be an excellent option for both males and females looking to eliminate their fats in a particular area.
How much weight can I lose after liposuction?
It is common for patients to think that liposuction can be used as a weight-loss technique, but it is not the case. Liposuction reduces the body’s amount of fat to produce a leaner and slimmer physique. Improving the body’s shape can enhance a patient’s self-image.
Before liposuction, it is advised that patients get close to their ideal weight to experience the best results.
Interested in Liposuction?
If you want to learn more about liposuction with Dr. Dahabra, contact our West Palm Beach office by calling (561)318-5367.
LIPOSUCTION IN WEST PALM BEACH
J-PLASMA RENUVION in West Palm Beach Gardens Fl
Are you a candidate for liposuction? Call Dr. Dahabra’s office at (561)318-5367 to set up a consultation.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.