Fibroblast Plasma Pen
Fibroblast Plasma Pen
Fibroblast Plasma Pen West Palm Beach Gardens Florida is a new cosmetic technique used to treat many skin conditions. It is especially valuable to treat the face and the neck. It can treat fine lines, creases, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne scarring, saggy skin, to name a few. It gives similar results to laser resurfacing if not better for some conditions with less risk and downtime.
Plasma Fibroblast Pen’s tip creates an electric arc through an ionization process. The arc would create would is called plasma which is actually the fourth element of matter.This arc is directed to the target area to create a localized controlled superficial thermal insult. This insult will stimulate the skin to tighten upon healing and invites the fibroblasts to the area. These fibroblasts will produce collagen and elastin that will restore your fresh and healthy skin at the site of treatment.It is one of the safe treatments as it only affects the keratinocytes in the superficial epidermal layer in a controlled very localized manner. This gives the operator a lot of safety net to treat sensitive areas.
Blepharoplasty West Palm Beach Gardens Fl is not the only option to treat eyelids sagging, fine lines, and wrinkles !!
The area around and under the eye is very sensitive and hard to treat. Fibroblast Plasma Pen can treat the wrinkles in this area with no fear of damage to the eye. It is an effective treatment for wrinkles and fine under the eyes lines where other modalities are risky or contraindicated. This area around the eyes is one of the first signs that gives away the age. Treating this area would definetely wipe years of your age and gives you a much youthful face. In some cases it can even improve the look of the scar from surgery. Blepharoplasty West Palm Beach Gardens Florida scars can look better after plasma pen treatment as well as the skin heals in a better way.
No wonder fractional plasma pen is becoming the gold standard for the treatment of many conditions including eyelid rejuvenation for most skin types.
What to expect ??
–One of our staff will numb your skin with a cream to minimize discomfort
–The area will be cleaned
–The treatment would begin
–After the treatment you might feel tingling and warm sensation in the area
–Applying ice gently for few hours would help
–It is very important to avoid the sun after the procedure.
–You will see scabs at the treatment area which is normal. The second and third day you might also see a lot of sweeling at the treatment area. This swelling will subside by itself with time. Applying ice as well might expedite the process of healing.
–These scabs will start falling around day 3 . It is important to leave the area alone without picking on these scabs. Let them fall by themselves gently so you don’t hyperpigment at the area.
–By day 5 most or all of the scabs would fall and replaced with red erythematous patches. This redness would get better over time.
–We do highly recommend you keep you skin moist during the day and apply sun block as well. Taking oral collagen tabs will also improve the results of your treatment. Your body needs the building blocks during the healing process to build new collagen and elastin to tighten your skin.
–The final results would show in about two months.
— Depending on the degree of wrinkling and the goal you want to achieve you might elect to repeat the procedure at this time.
–Another factor is age: the younger the patient , the less treatment is needed usually as the body heals better and faster.
–Typically patients would need between a total of 1 to 4 treatment spaced out every other month to attain the maximum benefit
Benefits of Plasma Fibroblast Pen in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.