Fibroblast Plasma Pen
What to expect ??
– One of our staff will numb your skin with a cream to minimize discomfort
– The area will be cleaned
– The treatment would begin
– After the treatment, you might feel a tingling and warm sensation in the area
– Applying ice gently for a few hours would help
– It is very important to avoid the sun after the procedure.
– You will see scabs in the treatment area, which is normal. On the second and third days, you might also see a lot of swelling in the treatment area. This swelling will subside by itself with time. Applying ice as well might expedite the process of healing.
– These scabs will start falling around day 3. It is important to leave the area alone without picking on these scabs. Let them fall by themselves gently, so you don’t want hyperpigmented in the area.
– By day 5, most or all of the scabs would fall and replace with red erythematous patches. This redness would get better over time.
– We highly recommend you moisten your skin and apply sunblock during the day. Taking oral collagen tabs will also improve the results of your treatment. Your body needs the building blocks during the healing process to build new collagen and elastin to tighten your skin.
– The final results would show in about two months.
— Depending on the degree of wrinkling and the goal you want to achieve, you might elect to repeat the procedure at this time.
– Another factor is age: the younger the patient, the less treatment is needed, usually as the body heals better and faster.
– Typically, patients would need a total of 1 to 4 treatments spaced out every other month to attain the maximum benefit
Benefits of Plasma Fibroblast Pen in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida
- It is cost effective
- Long-lasting effects
- Versatile indications
- Great for static wrinkles where Botox / Xeomin/ Newtox/Dysport would be less effective
- A short period of relative downtime
- Minimal discomfort when the area is numbed with a local anesthetic cream first
Fibroblast Plasma Pen West Palm Beach Gardens Fl