Fibroblast Plasma Pen is a new cosmetic technique used to treat many skin conditions. It can treat fine lines, creases, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne scarring, saggy, to name a few. It gives similar or better results than laser in specific indications with less cost and less downtime.
Plasma Fibroblast Pen’s tip creates an electric arc through an ionization process. This arc is directed to the target area to create a localized controlled superficial burn. This will stimulate the skin to tighten upon healing and invites the fibroblasts to the area. These fibroblasts will produce collagen and elastin that will restore a fresh, healthy skin at the site of treatment.
How does it work?
Fibroblast Plasma Pen West Palm Beach uses the power of plasma, to help reduce or eliminate certain affections or imperfections located in the skin. Through an ionization process, this unit creates an electric arc. The operator focuses this arc is on a specific target where it produces a controlled burn. The burn turns the tissue into vapor without damaging the rest of the skin or deep muscles.
There are also numerous benefits to Plasma Fibroblast Pen :
- – It is cost-effective
– Long-lasting effects
– Versatile indications
– Great for static wrinkles where Botox or Xeomin won’t be effective
– Non-invasive which also means there is no risk of disease transmission
– It is a short procedure with no need for sedatives or anesthetic
– A short period of relative downtime
– Minimal discomfort when the area is numbed with a local anesthetic cream first
OR TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT