Neck (Platysma) Band
Nefertiti Neck lift
Nefertiti refers to an ancient queen of Egypt. Nefertiti was very well known for her beauty for both the face and neck. She possessed a thin long beautiful neck with a clear sharp definition of the jawline.
Nefertiti neck lift in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida is a technique whereas an injector inserts Botox or similar medications into the neck muscles.
These neck muscles are referred to as Platysmal bands. Injecting these muscles will relax them and give the neck a more soft smooth texture and appearance.
The dose needed to treat this area varies widely.
The dose depends on many factors as the patient’s age, the strength of the muscles, as well as the desired result.
Nefertiti neck lift in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida can be useful to assist in the outcome of other techniques as neck thread lift for example. Relaxing these muscles will lessen the tension on the thread lift and improves the outcome.
Also, many practitioners believe that these muscles exert a pull on the jawline and the facial structures as well. Treating the platysmal bands can improve the contour of the jawline and give the face a more youthful relaxed appearance as well.
Botox works on this area the same as in other parts of the face and neck where it is injected. Botox blocks the transmission of the signal from the nerves to the muscles and leaves the muscles in a relaxed tension-free state.
The effect of these injections would last for several months. It is important to mention that the larger the dose of Botox injected the longer the duration of the effect. This correlation between dose and length of action of Botox applies to other injected areas as well.
Other similar medications that can be used effectively as well are Jeuveau(Newtox), Xeomin, and Dysport.
The cost of the Nefertiti necl lift in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida would vary depending on the number of Units needed to treat the area.
Overall, Nefertiti neck lift is a non-surgical procedure to reverse the signs of neck and lower face aging and can give you a more youthful fresh look. The results last for months. It is a quick office procedure. It enhances the results of other face and neck cosmetic treatments.
There is a lot you can do to the bands that appear on the neck. It only makes sense to tackle the neck area after or when you are taking care of your face. It compliments all the work done on your face. Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa is a Neck Bands treatment facility located right here in West Palm.
- Botox and another Neuromodulators injection
- Plasma, PRP, or PRF
- Skin care product unique to wrinkles
- Chemical Peels
- Magical Medical Threads
Call us to learn about your options for Neck(Platysma) Bands treatment is West Palm Beach’s Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa.
Dr. Dahabra is a Neck(Platysma) Band specialist located close to you in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida. He offers a free consult to evaluate your situation and offer a customized treatment plan.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.