How to choose a Med Spa ?admin / No Comments
There a plethora of Medical Spas everywhere nowadays. It can be confusing to pick and stick to the right Medical Spa. In this article, we provide you with quick tips to help you navigate this world. It all starts with what exactly are you trying to get from a Med Spa. If you are price conscious for example, then your choice might be different from someone who is very busy and looking for convenience. Here are some factors that should meet different people’s objectives. It all depends on your priority during the search process.
1) If you are looking for a Med Spa with great results, then nothing beats word of mouth. Ask around people who are familiar with the area. It would help if you focused on people who have experience with the Med Spa industry. Other factors to consider are reviews online as well as testimonials.
2) If you are looking for the latest procedures, then check Medical Spas that carry the most up to date and new equipment. You will probably overpay for these services as new technology is always over-priced.
3) Some people would like to have their treatments administered by experienced, qualified staff. Go ahead and investigate the professionals working at the Medical Spa. What are their qualifications, credentials, certifications, and years of experience? Some websites list a lot of this information online. If you are not satisfied yet, go ahead and give the Spa a call. A good Medical Spa would be more than happy to answer these questions for you.
4) Are you concerned about location? Check the Spa location for safety during the day as well as sunset hours especially if you are interested in late appointments. Is there enough lighting? Is the area safe? Also, is there ample parking or do you need to park a little further from the location?
5) Is it located conveniently to you? If you have a busy schedule, then you might elect to choose a Spa that is located close to your home or your work. If other factors are also good, then why not try the one close to you. Believe me; the grass is not always greener on the other side. You might be delightfully surprised to find one that is a walking distance to you and do an excellent service.
6) Last and not least, is the Spa worth what they are charging you? We tend to give more value to specific objects and modalities they are pricy. Beware of this tactic; some Spas do overprice themselves to provide you with the impression that they are the best in the market. I don’t fall into this trap. Great Medical Spas vary widely in their pricing. I always look for the value of my money. You can still get excellent service and results at fair and reasonable prices if you look around. You don’t always have to go to priciest place.
All these factors will help you make a more informed decision. It might take some try and error at the beginning to finally find your perfect Spa. Considering the above tips into consideration will short your trip to the Perfect Medical Spa for you.
Do you any questions or comments? Do you have other tips in mind to share? Please leave us a comment down to share it with the community.
The author of this article is Dr. Chadi Dahabra. Dr. Dahabra is the medical director of Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa. Our Med Spa is located in the West Palm Beach area. The mission of Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa is to be the most trustworthy, honest, affordable, and best quality Medical Spa in the nation.