Vampire Facial West Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Micro-needling in West Palm Beach is the procedure where a provider uses a special pen to treat the face or other areas of interest. The pen has a varying size of thin needles at the end. It is automated and operates with battery or power. It has very fast oscillation and makes small punctures in the treated areas. There are many benefits and indication for Microneedling. It stimulates collagen production by the underlying skin making it healthier and tighter. It also facilitates the absorption of other skin care products to the desired site.
PRP (Platelets rich Plasma injection) West Palm Beach Gardens Florida is a technique whereas a Doctor or other qualified health care provider draws your blood.He/she then places it in a centrifuge to concentrate it. This process will create a layer in the tube that is highly rich and concentrated with plasma. This PRP part is affluent in GFs (Growth Factors). When injected into the skin it stimulates your own body and skin to produce collagen and elastin that will make the skin look and feel healthier.
Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa is a center of excellence for PRP/PRF injections an in West Palm Beach Gardens Florida. Dr. Dahabra is a certified Vampire Facial provider in the West Palm Beach area.
To check if your provider is certified to do this procedure, please check www.vampirefacial.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the post care requirement?
It is essential to avoid direct sunlight after the procedure. Also, using a high-quality sunblock is of utmost importance. Different kinds of skin care products are sometimes used to enhance the body’s work to rejuvenate and restore their skin elasticity and health. Make sure to consult with us about the best products that fit your unique skin type to use at home. We use Altar post care as well as it is a part of the signature Vampire Facial. This step is a critical step for best results.
What is the downtime of the procedure?
It varies from one patient to another. The typical is somehow between 3 to 10 days. This range all depends on how aggressive the treatment is and how sensitive your skin is.
The benefit of the treatment can last up to a year. It is best though to receive the treatment every six months as it is a rejuvenation treatment
Dr. Chadi Dahabra. Dr. Dahabra is a published author in the field of Aesthetics, Wellness, and regenerative medicine. He is the medical director of Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa in West Palm Beach, FL.
Why Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?
- All our injections and Medical services are performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor.
- Trust: 5-star Rating with hundreds of reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Realself thanks to our amazing customers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/ Unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer. Also, for our signature facials, we use our products that are freshly made in house using organic ingredients!
- Experience: Our Doctor, Aestheticians, and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Dr. Dahabra and his staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Spa is centrally located just a couple of minutes east of I-95 with ample private parking in the back.